After a one year break the Austrian Quizzing Association (ÖQV) is proud to present the third edition of the Austrian Open.
Thank you so much for participating, hope you had fun, and congratulations to the winner Didier Bruyere!
- This time the quiz will consist of 160 questions in 4 categories with 40 questions each.
- The 4 categories are divided into 2 blocks of 2 categories each.
- You have 50 minutes for each of the two blocks.
- Please send your scores until Monday, October 4, to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the scores, full names and nationalities, the overall points and the points in each of the 4 categories of all players.
- Please also include the information, whether the participants played from home or proctored. We welcome all players worldwide who do not have the opportunity to play in a public venue and we also want to include you in the rankings, but all participants should be able to view the ranking sorted by home and proctored players, if they want to.
- We kindly ask you to collect a participation fee of € 4 per player and pay the amount via paypal (email@example.com).
Defending champion is Didier Bruyere (France). You can take a look at the complete results from 2019 here.
Best of luck and thank you for participating!